– Wrexham's Paul Mullin Hospitalized with Punctured Lung After Collision with Manchester United Goalkeeper Nathan Bishop
– Paul Mullin was hospitalized with a punctured lung after a collision with Manchester United goalkeeper Nathan Bishop.
– The collision occurred in the 70th minute of a pre-season friendly.
– Mullin was taken to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with a punctured lung.
– He is expected to make a full recovery, but he will be out of action for several weeks.
– The collision was a major talking point after the match.
– Bishop has since apologized for the incident, saying that he did not mean to hurt Mullin.
– The collision is a reminder of the dangers of football.
– A seemingly routine challenge can have serious consequences.